This was the best Kinsey book I have read in years. Could not put it down. Loved it.
I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars on goodreads and LibraryThing. It was a good story until close to the end when it got wordy. Still enjoyed.
Thanks for choosing me to win.. I would like a most peculiar circumstance.. I can’t wait to see it.
Firstly, however, I just wish to say a big THANKYOU to Jen for generously donating the signed copy of either book. I certainly don’t know how to thank you enough!!!
1. You MUST be a US resident (really appologise to anyone who isn’t)
2. Must follow my blog: Booklovers1 (only so no-one takes advantage of this offer and so that it is fair for the people already following me!!)
3. Leave a at the end of THIS post.. One entry per person.
4. include your personal mailing address in your comment for security reasons.
5. If we do not hear back from you in 5 days, we will draw another winner.
6. Please allow 2-3 weeks for…
View original post 569 more words
This was my favorite of the Virgil Flowers novels. I received this through the first reads program. There were a lot of plot twists but easy to follow. Look forward to more.
This was a good Amish story with some autism thrown in. She did a good job at working out all the problems. Short and sweet.
This was good as always. Could have been a little longer to get in more about the characters but I know she will have another book with these characters and we will learn more.