This was the best Kinsey book I have read in years. Could not put it down. Loved it.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The White Princess by Philippe Gregory
I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars on goodreads and LibraryThing. It was a good story until close to the end when it got wordy. Still enjoyed.
Just sleeping away. Misses our son who worked at happy joes pizza
Jen Turano Giveaway: 9-16 September 2013
Thanks for choosing me to win.. I would like a most peculiar circumstance.. I can’t wait to see it.
I am super thrilled to have my first giveaway being one of Jen Turano’s books: A Most Peculiar Circumstance A Change of Furtune – The winner’s choice!!!
Firstly, however, I just wish to say a big THANKYOU to Jen for generously donating the signed copy of either book. I certainly don’t know how to thank you enough!!!
1. You MUST be a US resident (really appologise to anyone who isn’t)
2. Must follow my blog: Booklovers1 (only so no-one takes advantage of this offer and so that it is fair for the people already following me!!)
3. Leave a at the end of THIS post.. One entry per person.
4. include your personal mailing address in your comment for security reasons.
5. If we do not hear back from you in 5 days, we will draw another winner.
6. Please allow 2-3 weeks for…
View original post 569 more words
Storm Front by John Sandford
This was my favorite of the Virgil Flowers novels. I received this through the first reads program. There were a lot of plot twists but easy to follow. Look forward to more.
Threads of grace by Kelly long
This was a good Amish story with some autism thrown in. She did a good job at working out all the problems. Short and sweet.
Rose harbor in bloom by Debbie macomber
This was good as always. Could have been a little longer to get in more about the characters but I know she will have another book with these characters and we will learn more.
Rock Harbor Search and Rescue by Colleen Coble
This was Avery good teen book. Even adults will enjoy the easy read.